Wednesday 13 January 2016

Star Wars The Force Awakens Remake - Featuring Dogs





Star Dogs. Enjoy the Star Wars The Force Awakens Shot for Shot Remake, featuring dogs. We have a Chihuahua as Chewbacca and a Labrador Collie as Han Solo. Episode 1 part 1.



Enjoy the thrilling lightsaber fights and impressive use of the force in this Star Wars The Force Awakens remake. You will hardly be able to tell the difference with production as high as this.



See the video here:

https://youtu.be/5xS2-A4849o



I thought to myself what would be the best alternative to the beloved Star Wars characters Han Solo and Chewbacca? It being a couple dogs never really occurred, the Chihuahua and Labrador just turned up to filming. We wanted David Bowie and Brad Pitt.



As far as I can make out I play Luke Skywalker, or y’no, Rey or Finn, whichever you think I look more like. I avoid trying to have a Lightsaber fight on my own, but this is The Force Awakens Shot for Shot remake so I feel like I have little choice.



In episode 2 we will have Kylo Ren played by my cat, hopefully not using the force too hard as it may kill the Chihuahua entirely. Will Han Solo survive his encounter with my cat? Maybe Luke Skywalker will turn up and do something, he is being paid 20 million.



Are there any other celebrities to feature next time? Is Han Solo alive after his encounter with the stationary Ken mop? Is it just because Harrison Ford is just too old to return for the next chapter in the Star Wars Force Awakens Shot for Shot Remake? He still looks spry to me.



Star Wars theme/Remake was produced by Oney who is nothing short of a legend. Check him out. This video is in some ways a parody of a lightsaber fight he produced with EgoRaptor. Google it. It is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment