Thursday 4 February 2016

Suicide Squad Trailer Remade in Fallout 4





Suicide Squad Trailer remade in Fallout 4 video.
This video is a recreation of the new movie trailer for Suicide
Squad in the video game Fallout 4 by Bethesda.
Donate to support my
LOVELY videos on Patreon: 
https://goo.gl/vc9qLy
Suicide Squad is coming out on August 05 2016 and to promote
it further I have remade the entire of trailer 2 in the Fallout 4 engine. I
have used the Fallout 4 character creation tool to recreate all of the
characters from the film including:
Jared Leto and the Joker
Will Smith as Deadshot
Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn
Cara Delevingne as Enchantress
Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang
(I made killer croc using a Super Mutant.)
Fallout 4 is a great tool for making movie trailers, especially
suicide squad as there are so many different characters.
This is part one of a series where I will be recreating
movie trailers in Fallout 4, along with my tips and tricks videos and mods
videos.
To make this Suicide Squad Trailer, remade in Fallout 4, I
had to use numerous mods, at least 20, all of which I got from Nexus Mods, so
please ask if you want to know the mod please ask or check Nexus Mods.



To make the shots I used console commands in Fallout 4. Jared
Leto was a controvetial choice as the Joker, especially given all his tattoos. Margot
Robbie as Harley Quinn has also raised a lot of interest as she is very
unconventional compared to other Harleys. Making these Suicide Squad characters
from this trailer in Fallout 4 is difficult because the character creation tool
does not have pale, clown like skin or Tattoos. These have to be modded in. The
video ends with a vault tec security and death claw fight, because, why not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment