Monday 9 November 2015

Fallout 4 Gameplay Walkthrough – Full Released Game Part 1





Fallout 4 Gameplay Walkthrough - HD video. The opening of the released full game. See the video for part 1 here:



https://youtu.be/wQD2wMQwcEI



Part 2 coming soon! This is the full game playthrough



Fallout 4 Gameplay STORY SPOILERS I play the full released game Fallout 4 by Bethesda in HD starting with the opening. The video for part 1 includes a walkthrough of the opening gameplay for the Pre War scenes, cutscenes, vault 111, character customisation, levelling, new perks system, perk trees, removal of skills and S.P.E.C.I.A.L (Special)

My Fallout 4 Gameplay Walkthrough in HD is going to cover the full released game by Bethesda. I do a minor commentary, lets play style, but since the full game has just been released I let the game do a lot of the talking in the video.  I also enjoy the game with a fallout 4 beer.



This episode of the Fallout 4 Gameplay Walkthrough has the opening scenes of the game, the story so far is the nuclear bombs have dropped and we have gone into vault 111 to take shelter. My Husband has been shot and my baby taken.



During this fallout 4 walkthrough I also talk about the gameplay differences between Bethesda’s earlier games. T his includes Fallout 3, New Vegas, Fallout 2, Fallout and the Elder Scrolls games, Mainly Skyrim, and the effect the different levelling systems have on the way you play these games.



So please sit back, enjoy this Fallout 4 Gameplay Walkthrough video keep a look out for my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment